Saturday Evening Vigil Mass: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12 noon
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am
Friday – 9:30 am
Saturday – 9:00 am
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 – 7:50 am
Friday: 9 :00 – 9:20 am
Saturday: 8:30 – 9:00 am & 3:00 – 3:45 pm
Sunday: 9:30 – 9:45 am
Yes. On the first First Friday of each month from 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Welcome! Visit our Parish Office any weekday between 9:30 am – 3:30 pm to pick up a registration form or you can find the registration card in the church foyer. You may also download the Registration Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed.
If you would like to have a family member or friend remembered at Mass and obtain a Mass card to send to the person or his or her family, please speak to one of the volunteers in the Religious Goods Store in the foyer of the church, or contact the Parish Office at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187.
You may also stop by the Parish Office to make arrangements for a Mass and to obtain a Mass card. Although there is no “fee” for this, the customary offering is $10. Generally Masses are booked about 2-4 weeks ahead for the weekday Masses and 8 weeks ahead for weekend Sunday Masses.
The Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick is for the spiritual comfort, strength and healing of the ill. Any Catholic who is facing serious illness, is entering the hospital, and/or is of advanced years may receive this Sacrament. Persons may receive it more than once. This Sacrament is no longer only for those who may be near death. Please contact Fr. Conley at to arrange for this Sacrament in one of the following ways:
- Call him (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187
- Email him at email@example.com
- If this is a Sacramental Emergency, please call Fr. Conley on the Sacramental Emergency phone line at (301) 233-6425.
If you have family members or friends who are parishioners of St. Mary’s and are unable to attend Mass because of illness, please call Father Conley at the Parish Office at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org so that he can bring them the sacraments.
Call Fr. Conley at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187 before making arrangements with a funeral home. Father Conley will help you with your arrangements. The Parish Office is open on Monday – Friday from 9:30 am- 3:30 pm. If no one answers please follow the directions to leave a message for Fr. Conley. He checks his messages often and he will get back to you shortly.
Please contact Sue Wolfe, our Director of Religious Education, (301) 274-3800 or email@example.com.
Please contact Fr. Conley at at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To have your child (age infant – 6 years old) baptized you MUST:
- First and foremost, call the Parish Office to speak with Fr. Conley at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187 or email him at email@example.com. The Parish Office is open Monday – Friday from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm;
- Be registered at Saint Mary’s Parish;
- Attend two Baptism Prep. Classes which are held every other month (call the Parish Office for dates and times);
- Identify two practicing Catholics to act as Godparents. The Godparents must:
- Be sixteen (16) years of age or older;
- Be a Catholic who has received the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist;
- Participate in the Celebration of the Eucharist weekly;
- Live a life in harmony with the Roman Catholic Church and the Gospel. This includes that if they are married it must be a valid marriage recognized by the Catholic Church;
- Not be the parent of the candidate for Baptism;
- Attend Baptism Prep. Classes either at St. Mary’s or their own parish;
- Provide a written statement from their Pastor which says that they are suitable to be Godparents.
Couples seeking to be married in the Church are to make arrangements with Fr. Conley six months in advance of their intended wedding date. This should be done prior to any other reception or invitation arrangements so that the parish may suitably serve the couple.
One of the individuals must be a registered parishioner at St. Mary’s. Please call Fr. Conley at the Parish Office at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call the Parish Office at (301) 870-2220 or (301) 274-3187 to make an appointment to talk with Fr. Conley or email him at email@example.com.